Papers accepted will be included into the CPS conference proceedings published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS) (submitted for indexing to EI).
Each paper is limited to 8 pages (or 10 pages with over length charge) including figures and references using IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscripts style (two columns, single-spaced, 10 fonts). You can confirm the IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines at the following web page:
At least one of the authors of any accepted paper is requested to register the paper at the conference.
Distinguished papers selected from the conference and associated workshops, after further extensions, will be recommended for submission and publication in a Special Issue of the journal: Personal and Ubiquitous Computing Journal
Depending on the topics, other papers selected after further extensions, will be recommended for submission in the following prestigious journals:
1. Performance Evaluation (Elsevier)
2. Information Systems (Elsevier)
3. Computers and Electrical Engineering (Elsevier)
4. International Journal of Communication Systems (Wiley)
5. Information Sciences (Elsevier)
6. Future Generation Computer Systems (Elsevier)