The ICA3PP 2016 workshops provide vibrant opportunities for researchers and industry practitioners to share their research experience, original research results and practical development experiences on specific new challenges and emerging issues.
The ICA3PP 2016 workshop’s proceedings will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes for Computer Science Series. See LNCS web page for more info.
There are five workshops for the ICA3PP 2016 edition. Please, see the each workshop´s page for details:
- Supercomputing Co-Design Technology Workshop (SCDT).
- International Workshop in Theoretical Approaches to Performance Evaluation, Modeling and Simulation (TAPEMS).
- Ultrascale Computing for Early Researchers (UCER 2016).
- The 1st International Workshop on Trust, Security and Privacy for Big Data (BigTrust 2016).
- First International Workshop on Data Locality in Modern Computing Systems (DLMCS 2016).