● Alberto Cascajo, David E. Singh, and Jesús Carretero, Performance-aware scheduling of parallel applications on non-dedicated clusters, Electronics, vol. 8, p. 982, 2019.
● David E. Singh and Jesus Carretero. Combining malleability and I/O control mechanisms to enhance the execution of multiple applications. Journal of Systems and Software. 148C. Pages: 21-36. 2019.
● Gonzalo Martin, David E. Singh, Maria-Cristina Marinescu and Jesus Carretero. Enhancing the performance of malleable MPI applications by using performance-aware dynamic reconfiguration. Parallel Computing. Vol. 46, No. 0. Pages: 60-77. 2015.
● Manuel Rodríguez-Gonzalo, David E. Singh, Javier García Blas and Jesús Carretero. Improving the energy efficiency of MPI applications by means of malleability. 24th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing (PDP). Heraklion, Greece, February, 2016.
● Gonzalo Martín, David E. Singh, Maria-Cristina Marinescu and Jesús Carretero. FLEX-MPI: an MPI extension for supporting dynamic load balancing on heterogeneous non-dedicated systems. European Conference on Parallel Computing (EUROPAR). Aachen, Germany. 2013.
●Gonzalo Martín, David E. Singh, Maria-Cristina Marinescu and Jesús Carretero. Runtime support for adaptive resource provisioning in MPI applications. The 19th European MPI Users’ Group Meeting – EuroMPI. Vienna, Austria. 2012. PhD. Thesis.
● Gonzalo Martín. Optimization Techniques for Adaptability in MPI Applications. PhD Thesis. Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. 2015.