The conference will be held in Madrid, at Melia Los Galgos Hotel:
Madrid 28006, Spain
Tel: (34) 912 764 747 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel registration Link
How to arrive
- Melia Los Galgos hotel is located in the centre of Madrid with excellent access to any part of the city. A few minutes from the major museums, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and the main comercial street (Serrano). There is a taxi rank outside the hotel and metro station (Line 5, Nuñez de Balboa) a few minutes away.
- From Adolfo Suarez Madrid Barajas Airport:
- Taxi. Flat rate 30 Euro
- By car: Take A2 to Madrid. In “Avenida de America” follow to “Maria de Molina” and then to “Claudio Coello”
- By bus: Take line 200 to “Avenida de America”. Change to underground line 5 to “Nuñez de Balboa” (same station).
- By underground: Take line 8 to “Nuevos Ministerios” and change to line 10 to “Gregorio Marañon”
Public Transportation Information
Capital of Spain, Madrid is the largest city of the country. It is also the capital of the autonomous region and province of Madrid.
Although Madrid lies as far north as New York City and Chicago, its weather is mild most of the year. Winters in Madrid are fairly temperate because the Gulf Stream brings Warm Ocean water along the western coast of Spain and Portugal, and prevailing winds pull warm air inland.
Some useful guides to visit Madrid
Other places of interest near Madrid