The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to CCGrid2017, The 17th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, to be held in Madrid, Spain, from 14th to 17th of May 2017.
CCGrid is a successful series of conferences that serves as the major international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Cluster, Cloud and Grid computing. The CCGrid symposium, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Scalable Computing (TCSC) and the ACM, reaches out to both researchers and practitioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, posters, workshops, tutorials, as well as the SCALE challenge featuring live demonstrations. CCGrid has traveled the world over, and this year will be held in May in Madrid, Spain, for the first time. Madrid is the capital City of Spain and it gathers a thrilling mix of antique and modern cultures that is reflected in their environment, monuments, and warm people.
Topics of interest
CCGrid 2017 will have a focus on important and immediate issues that are significantly influencing all aspects of cluster and cloud computing. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Applications and Big Data
- Architecture and Networking
- Data Centers and CyberInfrastructure
- Programming Models and Runtime Systems
- Performance Modeling and Evaluation
- Scheduling and Resource Management
- Mobile and Hybrid Clouds
- Storage and I/O
- Security, Privacy and Reliability
All papers presented at the main conference, workshops, poster session (for proceedings posters), doctoral symposium, and SCALE challenge of IEEE/ACM CCGrid 2017 will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication and EI indexing.
- Honorary Chair:
- Mateo Valero (Barcelona Supercomputing Center, Spain)
- General Chairs:
- Program Chairs:
- Franck Cappello (Argonne National Laboratory and University of Illinois at Urbana, USA)
- Geoffrey Charles Fox (Indiana University, USA)
- Javier Garcia-Blas (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain)
For more information about the conference organization, see the organization page.