SDMAS'07 is an international workshop held within
The 2007 International Conference on
Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications.
SDMAS is a forum that brings
together researchers and practitioners interested in different aspects of data management systems
and its applications to industry. The workshop seeks to act as a conduit for the presentation of
novel approaches used in data management (from the hardware layer to the higher software layers) as
well as their application to research and industry.
All accepted papers will be published in the PDPTA conference proceedings.
Best papers from the workshop will be selected by SDMAS program committee for publication in an special issue of
Journal of Supercomputing
(Journal Citation Report Impact Factor -> 0.482).
Academic co-sponsors of PDPTA include:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Laboratory, MIT (Cambridge, Massachusetts).
- Statistical Genomics and Computational Biology Laboratory, Department of Statistics, Harvard University (Cambridge, Massachusetts).
- Texas Advanced Computing Center, The University of Texas at Austin (Austin, Texas).
- Statistical and Computational Intelligence Laboratory of Purdue University (West Lafayette, Indiana).
- University of Iowa's Medical Imaging HPC Lab (Iowa City, Iowa).
- Institute for Informatics Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia)