The SEPIA team at IRIT in Toulouse (https://www.irit.fr/-SEPIA-team-?lang=en), France, is offering a PostDoc position, one year, possibility to be extended.
The PostDoc will work on the DATAZERO project (datazero.org).
The successful candidate should have a PhD demonstrating strong knowledge in one or several of the following:
– distributed systems, in particular Cloud, clusters, datacenters, HPC
– scheduling, optimisation, negotiation, game theory
– simulation of large scale systems
– recognised programming skills
The position is open until a candidate is selected. The PostDoc can start immediately.
– a CV detailing publications list. Applications without publications in one of the previous scientific fields will not be considered.
– a PDF of THE best publication
– at least one letter of reference